So much more can be achieved with a fit-for-purpose workplace and we take real pleasure in showing clients how their commercial space, traditional office design, healthcare practice or retail store can be transformed.
As pro-design commercial, office and shop fitters, we believe good design and build underpins many aspects of business: from wellbeing and productivity through to staff retention and eco-efficiency. It’s MPL Interiors’ job to highlight potential, specify within a given budget and deliver on time with the minimum of disruption.
Our design and build skills are called on by a variety of industries and sectors: commercial offices and call centres; property and estate agency; healthcare and private medical; retail and department store. Whether our client has a clear set of ideas or comes to us with a blank sheet of paper, we are adept at imagining, specifying and installing interior office designs, retail design schemes and commercial office refurbishments to suit any nature and size of business.
DESIGN & BUILD LONDON
Many of our design and build London clients use MPL Interiors for our experience in facilitating office relocations, company expansions and business mergers. We have successfully carried out rebranding exercises in tandem with office moves, and have helped large networks with multiple sites perform wholesale rebranding exercises, with our team creating blueprint designs and co-ordinating the entire project.
Our 'concept to completion' service is enabled by an expert team of designers, project managers and installers who have successfully delivered hundreds of revitalised premises to clients under the MPL Interiors brand.
Our design, specify, build and install service covers the following but is not limited to:
- 2D and 3D plans to illustrate layouts, colours schemes & furniture position
- Detailed service plans covering utilities, data, power & lighting
- Space planning for traditional, agile and collaborative ways of working
- Brand work: from scratch, re-imagining or merging brands together
- Shop fronts & external signage
- Windows displays, including digital display & touch technology
- Co-ordination of all trades, ordering & on-site deliveries
- Structural work, first fix phases & making good
- Interior design & cosmetic decoration
- Supply & installation of furniture
- Customisation of off-the-peg furniture plus the design and build of bespoke items
- Customised branding - illuminated logos, wall art, maps, canvasses
- Media walls, touch screens, display pockets and mounted/recessed screens
- Reception areas, custom-made storage, communal kitchens, meeting rooms & cloakrooms